Tuesday 15 May 2012

What a week for Nail Polish Hauls!

After yesterdays excellent delivery of the gorgeous Lynnderellas, my husband obviously decided he would like a little more attention when I first walked in the door because I found today's surprise package sitting on my armchair almost an hour after I got in!

Today's beauty's are all China Glaze that I snapped up at a good price from OzSale.com.au.  I picked up 7 polishes plus 2 different quick dry products including postage for around $70 (shh, don't tell my husband, he is still reeling from how much I spent on the Lynnderellas!)

So here are some shots of the new pretties, I'm thinking that Free Love might go nicely under Cauldron Drippings on the weekend after I do my fills.


Group shot of the new additions

Awaken - Pretty shimmery silver

Below Decks - Quite a pretty mix of taupe, mauve & grey.  Nice for a change of the really  bright colours I usually wear

Wagon Trail  - Shimmery dark olive green


Atlantis - Super sparkly holo glitter in teal base (no flash)

Atlantis - Super sparkly holo glitter in teal base (with flash)


Midtown Magic - Looks to be a deep brown with a hint of gold & olive glitter in the mix.  Really looking forward to trying this out

Kiwi Cool-Ada - Flouro green that is actually less yellow in person

Free Love - Gorgeous deep orange with the hint of a gold shimmer.  I'm hoping this will be the perfect base coat to go under Lynnderella's Cauldron Drippings.

I have been having a few issues trying to get decent macro shot's of my nails (I have an excellent camera and I have no doubt that the problem is me and not the camera), so I will be doing some research before I try and take more photo's so I can be sure I am doing the nails justice.

The only thing that would make this week perfect would be if I received the items I have on order from Fab UR Nails which are some stamping plates and polishes, because you know, I don't have enough polish as it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment