Tuesday 13 March 2012

Prophecy Fulfilled

Lately I have been using and getting really good results with Creative's Moxie monomer paired with their Perfect Colour sculpting polymer.  I have had minimal lifting and find that now I have become used to the how fast it sets I am doing my fills in much less time.  However, I recently had an index nail lift about 1/2 the way off, unfortunately while I was away from home and had no glue handy to tide me over to carrying out a proper repair.  Eventually it got the better of me and I peeled it off completely.  I kept thinking to myself "I really should fix this before my natural nail tears."  And then this happened:
Rummaging in the drawer minus an enhancement...


will lead to this...

After I cut it down.
It was that short that I had to create a free edge with acrylic so I could put a form under it to re-create the length to match the others!

It's not all doom and gloom though, after I repaired and completed my fills, I polished them up to submit an entry into a comp over at morenailpolish.blogspot.com.au, where I'm now in the draw to win some Lynderella polishes.

These are the photo's of the mani I submitted:
Cherries stamped in Natio Ruby with the stems highlighted by hand with Chi Chi  Show me the Money and the leaves hand highlighted with Rimmel Green Grass.



No comments:

Post a Comment